- Who can find a virtuous woman, her price is far above rubies
I really think that should read "Who CAN find a virtuous woman?", 'cause this Virtuous Woman has been A.W.O.L. I've had blogger's block.
Here are my
- I haven't been couponing
- I haven't been thrifting
- I haven't been crafting
- I haven't been decorating
- I haven't been cooking
- I haven't been cleaning
- I've been busy
- I've been bored
- I've been tired
- I've been lazy
- I don't have high speed internet any more
- I've been procrastinating
- I've been disorganized
- I've gained weight
- I'm home alone most of the time, so who wants to read about that?
- My house is too messy to take pictures
- Even when I take pictures, it takes too long to download, edit, and upload them to the blog
- I need to get my act together before I can blog
- I've been overwhelmed/underwhelmed/just plain "whelmed"
- No one reads this blog anyway.
- etc--I could go on, but I'm sure you get the picture!
Not to seem to angst-y, but I do think we worry too much about trying to craft the "perfect" post, with the perfect pictures, on the perfect subject.
Several bloggers that I followed have quit blogging completely, and I wondered for a while if that was what I should do, but after much thought, I don't think I'm to that place right now.
I just need to get over myself and jump right back in, so that's exactly what I'm doing!
Are you ready? Here we go!
Until next time...